Durdaana meaning and origin
Durdaana's meaning is Single Pearl aimed at girls is principally used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Durdaana
Popularity of Durdaana
Durdaana is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Durdaana?
You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen.
Looking for a name like Durdaana? Please go through the following names
- Sahmir - Used in Arabic atypical, Sahmir means "Entertaining Companion" is aimed at boys
- Jawsa - Boy name Jawsa is used predominantly in Arabic, meaning of Jawsa is "Bright"
- Nader - Rare boy name Nader is of Arabic origin, meaning of Nader is "Exceptional or Rare" is largely used in Arabic
- Waasifah means Describing is principally used in Arabic is a girl name
- Naqit - The boy name Naqit is predominantly used in Arabic, Naqit means "Salih Bin Aasim had this Name"
Namesakes of Durdaana
We could not find any notable namesake.