Durdona name meaning
What does Durdona mean?
Meaning of Durdona is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Durdona like Piia, Mria, Sile, Tayla, Isobella,Names that rhyme with Durdona
How popular is the name Durdona?
Durdona is a popular baby name in Uzbekistan where every 1 in 3000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Durdona around the globe.
What numbers say about Durdona?
If you have number 22 as your personality no, it represents your free will and reversible attitude. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Durdona
- Mlyssa - Girl name Mlyssa is originated from Cambodian, meaning of Mlyssa is "Resembling a Flower". Mlyssa is a resultant of Mliss.
- Kawaii - Infrequent and Modernistic Kawaii has its origin in Hawaiian is a gender-neutral name, Kawaii means "Of the Water"
- Adiputera - Adiputeras origin is Malay, meaning of Adiputera is "Prince or Son" aimed at boys is used predominantly in Malay
- Curadin - Curadin's meaning is Bold Counselor
- Puali - Pualis origin is Hawaiian is used especially in Hawaiian and a boy name, meaning of Puali is "Warrior"
Famous people named Durdona
We could not find any notable namesake.