Duyen name meaning
On This Page
What does Duyen mean?
Middle Names for Duyen
Poua, Niah, Milah, view more middle names that goes with DuyenNames that rhyme with Duyen
How popular is the name Duyen?
Duyen is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2005 after 22 years of use since 1979. Over 184 babies in United States have been named Duyen.
But an extremely popular name in Vietnam where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 210000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Duyen in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Duyen?
You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. Once you put your mind to something, there's no letting go until you get it done. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught.
If you like Duyen, you would love these names
- Xabier - Xabier's meaning is House or New is used as a baby boy name and is majorly used in Basque and Galician came from Basque
- Kaimi - Of Hawaiian origin, Unheard-of Kaimi means "The Seeker" is given to both boys and girls
- Amistad - The curious boy name Amistad came from Spanish, meaning of Amistad is "Friendship"
- Javana means From Java has its origin in Malay is aimed at baby girls
- Yasuhiro - Yasuhiro's meaning is Abundant Honesty is aimed at boys
Famous people named Duyen
- Duyen Anh is writer of movie Dust of Life
Lists having Duyen
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Charming
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Woman