Xabier name meaning
On This Page
What does Xabier mean?
The unconventional boy name Xabier means "House or New" and is particulary used in Basque and Galician is of Basque origin. Xabier is a variation of evergreen and famed Xavier. Xavier is form of Xaver in English and French languages.
Also Xavier is form of placeEtcheberria meaning 'new house' in Hispanic language. Xavier's meaning is Owner of a New Home, New House and The Helper has its origin in Basque and Arabic.
Variants of Xabier
Middle Names for Xabier
Hoke, Eaen, Hob, Tobias, Zaul, Kyry, view more middle names that goes with XabierNames that rhyme with Xabier
How popular is the name Xabier?
Xabier used to be a common name in Spain, first appeared in 2002 and over 878 babies have been given the name in 3 years. At the peak of its usage in 2002,.
After 3 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Xabier is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1971 and achieved its top most rank of 1581 in 1981.
Xabier is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Xabier is a familiar name in Venezuela. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Xabier as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Xabier
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
You would love these names similar to Xabier
- Garbi - Girl name Garbi has its origin in Basque, meaning of Garbi is "One who is Pure"
- Xanti means Honoring St used for baby boys is originated from Basque
- Haizea - Girl name Haizea means "Wind" is originated from Basque
- Nahea - Origin of Nahea is in Basque, meaning of Nahea is "One who is Greatly Desired and Desire" is a baby girl name. Nahea is a resultant of Nahia.
- Igon - Used commonly in Basque, Igon is originated from Basque and is bestowed upon boys, Igon means "Rise"
Famous people named Xabier
- Xabier Arzalluz, Spanish politician
- Xabier Elorriaga, Spanish film and TV actor, writer and director
- Xabier Zandio, retired Spanish professional road bicycle racer
- Xabier Azkargorta, Spanish retired footballer who played as a forward
Lists having Xabier
- Boy names beginning with X
- American Boy Names
- Basque Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean House