Ebonisha name meaning
What does Ebonisha mean?
Girl name Ebonisha is of English origin. Ebonisha is version of commonly accepted Ebony. Ebony is equivalent of Latin Ebenius = Ebony, Via Greek, Ultimately Probably of Egyptian Origin in English language. Ebony came from English language, meaning of Ebony is "Ebony, Ebony Wood and This Name is Most Often Used by Black Parents".
Variants of EbonishaNames that rhyme with Ebonisha
How popular is the name Ebonisha?
Ebonisha is an uncommon name probably limited to United States.
Numerological aspects of Ebonisha
People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Ebonisha
- Melten - The boy name Melten means "Town In the Middle of Hamlets" is originated from English language. Melten is derivative of Melton.
- Bentlee - Illustrous and Modern unisex name Bentlee is primarily used in English and English, meaning of Bentlee is "Meadow with Coarse Grass, Wood or From the Meadow of Grass" is originated from Old English
- Goodwinn - The boy name Goodwinn means "Friend of God and Good Friend" is originated from Old English. Goodwinn is derived from Goodwin.
- Guilford - The widely accepted and quaint boy name Guilford has origin in English, Guilford means "Ford with Yellow Flowers"
- Alfi - Unisex name Alfi means "Elf Power" majorly used in English, Swedish and Danish has origin in Old English
Famous people named Ebonisha
We could not find any notable namesake.