Saffrona meaning and origin
Saffrona is variant of Saffron. Saffron means It Produce a Bright Orange-yellow Color and Sometimes Used as a Dye came from English is used in English.
Variants of SaffronaNames that rhyme with Saffrona
Popularity of Saffrona
Saffrona is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Saffrona
You can practically make a person do what you want and they will do it without hesitation. You are your own best friend. You take things too personally and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Your failures motivate you. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Saffrona
- Corwynne means Friend of the Heart and Friend is used as a baby boy name is of English origin. Corwynne is derived from Corwin.
- Trishana - Queer girl name Trishana means "Desire or Thirst" is primarily used in Gujarati and Bengali
- Thoraldten - English name Thoraldten aimed at baby boys, meaning of Thoraldten is "From Thors Esate and From the Thunder Estate". Thoraldten is derivative of Thoraldtun.
- Trinty - The rare girl name Trinty has origin in English, Trinty means "One God and A Triad". Trinty is a derivative of Trinity.
- Kyngswell - English name Kyngswell means "Kings Well and Lives at the King's Spring" is aimed at boys. Kyngswell is resultant of Kingswell.
Namesakes of Saffrona
We could not find any notable namesake.