Edisa name meaning
On This Page
What does Edisa mean?
The name "Edisa" can be imagined as a potential variant or unique adaptation of either "Adison" or "Adisa."
If we consider "Edisa" as a variant of "Adison," it could be a result of a modified spelling or pronunciation.
The letter "E" replaces the initial "A" in "Adison," offering a fresh twist to the name while maintaining a similar sound.
Adisa is a name of Yoruba origin from West Africa.
It means "one who is clear" or "one who makes things clear." In this context, "Edisa" could be seen as a modified form or a unique adaptation of "Adisa" while retaining the meaning of clarity.
The "E" in "Edisa" could be a variation of the original name's initial sound, offering a fresh perspective
Variants of EdisaNames that rhyme with Edisa
How popular is the name Edisa?
Edisa is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2005. But Edisa is a popular baby name in Uganda where every 1 in 2000 have the name.
As per our research, over 40000 babies have been bestowed Edisa around the globe.
Edisa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Edisa
You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. Meditation is your thing. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for.
Parents who liked Edisa, loved these names
- Tejati - Tejati's meaning is Gifted or Energetic is used commonly in Hindi and Hindi is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Naninja - The girl name Naninja is used primarily in Danish language. Naninja is Danish form of Nanina
- Gralf - The Gralf means "Heritage or Spear"
- Budiarto came from Malay language bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Budiarto is "One Who is Wise with Wealth" is commonly used in Malay
- Hadiyatallah - Meaning of Hadiyatallah is Gift of God is of Quran origin
Famous people named Edisa
We could not find any notable namesake.