Edmunda name meaning
On This Page
What does Edmunda mean?
The girl name Edmunda means "Prosperous Protector, Wealthy Defender or Guardian of Property", used primarily in English has its origin in English language. Edmunda is effeminate variation of Edmund. Edmund is variant form of EdmondEmund.
Edmund is form of The Eadmund in English language. Edmund's meaning is Wealth and Protection and Wealth came from Old English and German.
Does Edmunda sound like a good baby name?
Edmunda is a charming choice for parents looking for a unique and elegant name for their baby girl. With British origins, the name exudes classic sophistication and elegance, while its meaning "wealthy protector" adds a touch of strength and power.
Edmunda is not too common but not too unusual either, making it an ideal pick for parents who want to give their daughter something distinctive yet easy to pronounce. The name has a timeless quality that will make it suitable for any age or stage in life, from infancy to adulthood.
Overall, Edmunda is an excellent choice for parents looking for a name that is both refined and empowering.
How do I pronounce Edmunda?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Edmunda as e-dmun-da. Some people pronounce it as ed-mu-nda.Names that rhyme with Edmunda
How popular is the name Edmunda?
Edmunda is a common baby name in Mexico while it is somewhat familiar in Peru, Brazil, Tanzania, Argentina, Venezuela and United States. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Edmunda globally.
Edmunda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Edmunda
To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it."
Go through the following names similar to Edmunda
- Reily - Infrequent unisex name Reily means "Growing Up" which originated from Old English is used principally in English
- Marwood - Meaning of Marwood is From the Lake Forest or Forest Pond is especially used in English and is aimed at boys is originated from English
- Kaytlin means Pure or Torture used for baby girls and is used in English is originated from Old Greek
- Haidee - Rarefied and Perennial girl name Haidee is used in English has its roots in Germanic and Old Greek, meaning of Haidee is "Modest"
- Hurst - Rare boy name Hurst is originated from Germanic, meaning of Hurst is "Lives in the Forest or From the Thicket of Trees" is primarily used in English
Sibling Names for Edmunda
Choosing the perfect name for your baby can be an exciting yet daunting task. If you have already decided on the name Edmunda, you may be wondering what names would complement it well for siblings. Here is a list of sibling names that go with Edmunda to help make your decision a little easier.
For a sister
Names for Edmunda's brother
Famous people named Edmunda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Edmunda
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -nda
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Guardian