Eesaa meaning and origin
Used in Arabic, Eesaa is used as a boy name, Eesaa means "The Biblical Jesus is the English Language Equivalent or A Prophet's Name".Names that rhyme with Eesaa
Popularity of Eesaa
Eesaa is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1997 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 194 babies that have been given the name Eesaa in England and Wales. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Eesaa around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Eesaa
You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Eesaa
- Taaha - Unconventional and Fresh boy name Taaha is prevalently used in Arabic, Taaha means "Name of the Surah in Holy Quran"
- Faryat - Faryat's meaning is Delightful Sun-shine is used notably in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Abdul-Atheeq - Especially used in Arabic, Abdul-Atheeq means "Fresh Air" is aimed at baby boys
- Abdul-Quddoos means Servant of the Most Holy (Allah) is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Radwa - Offbeat Arabic Radwa bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Radwa is "Name of a Mountain in Medina or Contentment" is mostly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Eesaa
We could not find any notable namesake.