Eftihia name meaning
What does Eftihia mean?
Meaning of Eftihia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Eftihia like Cama, Caren, Aivy, Clementine, Flavie,Names that rhyme with Eftihia
How popular is the name Eftihia?
Eftihia is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1984. Also, Eftihia is a familiar name in Greece. As per our research, over 300 people has been named Eftihia globally.
Numerological aspects of Eftihia
You are a good planner who enjoys working. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You are extremely smart. You are deeply related to the 5 senses.
Looking for a name like Eftihia? Please go through the following names
- Haku - Used primarily in Hawaiian new-fangled and rare, Haku is a boy name is originated from Hawaiian, Haku means "Overseer"
- Muiz - The rare and modernistic boy name Muiz means "The Giver of Might or Glory or One who Gives Protection"
- Sook - Unheard-of Sook particulary is used in Korean is of Korean origin, meaning of Sook is "Pure" is used as a baby girl name
- Qi - Meaning of Qi is Enlightenment is used as a gender insensitive name
- Napua - Napua's meaning is Young Woman of the Flowers came from Hawaiian is used as a girl name
Famous people named Eftihia
We could not find any notable namesake.