Napua name meaning
On This Page
What does Napua mean?
How popular is the name Napua?
Napua is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Napua?
What makes you happy is seeing a person trying to expose their true personality instead of pretending to be something they're not. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Travelling is your passion.
Do you like Napua? Other names you would love
- Puali - Boy name Puali is dominantly used in Hawaiian has its roots in Hawaiian, meaning of Puali is "Warrior"
- Roslani - Girl name Roslani came from Hawaiian, meaning of Roslani is "Heavenly Rose". Roslani is a resultant of Roselani.
- Mapuana - Mapuana's meaning is Wind-Blown Fragrance used for girls that originated from Hawaiian is used chiefly in Hawaiian
- Ailanie - Meaning of Ailanie is Chief used for baby girls is originated from Hawaiian. Ailanie is derivation of Ailani.
- Haukea - Unexpected and Fresh girl name Haukea is originated from Hawaiian, meaning of Haukea is "Snow"
Famous people named Napua
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Napua
- Girl names beginning with N
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Flowers