Eileithyia name meaning
What does Eileithyia mean?
Eileithyia is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name Ειλειθυια.
View middle names that goes with Eileithyia like Aoibheann, Lecy, Roseann, Simy,Names that rhyme with Eileithyia
How popular is the name Eileithyia?
Eileithyia is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 7 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Eileithyia
People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You are a good listener and friend.
Do you like Eileithyia? You would love these names
- Voitto prevalently is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish is rooted from Finnish, meaning of Voitto is "One who is Victorious or Victory" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Seimi is Finnish form of Selim
- Lipe - Substantially used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish, Lipe is aimed at baby girls. Lipe is equivalent of Lipa in Finnish language
- Gullbrand - The boy name Gullbrand means "Fire or God" is used in Swedish, Old SwedishFinnish and Norwegian
- Bure is originated from Old Norse is used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish is used as a boy name. Bure is Swedish form of Buri
Famous people named Eileithyia
We could not find any notable namesake.