Eiley meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Fresh girl name Eiley is originated from Old French. Eiley is a resultant of Eileen. Eileen is a version of lofty and evergreen Helen. Eileen is English cognate of Eibhlin. Also Eileen is equivalent of Eibhlin in English language. Unexpected choice and Fresh Eileen came from Old French and Old Greek, meaning of Eileen is "Aveline and Shining".
Variants of EileyNames that rhyme with Eiley
Popularity of Eiley
In United States, Eiley is a unique name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 5000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 4327th when 32 girls were named Eiley. There are over 319 babies that have been given the name Eiley in United States. As per our findings, over 300 babies have been bestowed Eiley around the globe.
What numerology tells about Eiley?
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind.
If you like Eiley, you would love these names
- Odilia - Uncustomary Odilia chiefly is used in Norwegian and French aimed at baby girls, meaning of Odilia is "Wealth or Possession" is originated from Old High German and Germanic
- Rokford - Rokford's meaning is Rock, Strong Rock and Dweller by the Rocky Ford used for baby boys has its origin in French. Rokford is resultant of Rockford.
- Armande - Used in French and Spanish unheard-of, Armande came from German and Germanic, Armande means "Strong or Man" is used for both boys and girls
- Jolena - Unwonted Jolenas origin is French and English, meaning of Jolena is "A Well-established Compound of Jo or God will Add" used chiefly in Finnish and English is bestowed upon baby girls
- Darci - The prevailing girl name Darci has its origin in Irish, Old French and Gaelic, Darci means "From Arcy, The Word Arx with the Meaning Fortress and A Descendant of the Dark". Darci is a spelling variant of Darcy.
Namesakes of Eiley
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Eiley
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ley
- Baby Names that mean Aveline
- Baby Names that mean Burst
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Radiant
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Hazelnut
- Baby Names that mean Lovable