Eireland meaning and origin
Girl name Eireland came from English. Eireland is a form of popular Ireland. Ireland especially is used in English is originated from English, meaning of Ireland is "From Ireland and Ireland".
Variants of EirelandNames that rhyme with Eireland
Popularity of Eireland
Eireland is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Eireland
Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor. Use your brain when it comes to social interaction. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover.
Do you like Eireland? Other names you would love
- Meadford - Boy name Meadford means "From the Meadow near the Ford" came from English. Meadford is resultant of Medford.
- Matlock - Odd boy name Matlock has origin in English, Matlock means "Oak Trees"
- Melderyc - Originated from English, Melderyc means "Mill Ruler, From the Powerful Mill and Strong Mill" is given to boys. Melderyc is derivative of Meldrick.
- Kitten - Origin of Anomalous Kitten is in English is a girl name, meaning of Kitten is "Baby Cat"
- Hamptin - The boy name Hamptin means "Place Name, High Settlement and Place-name and Surname" has origin in Old English. Hamptin is derivative of Hampton.
Namesakes of Eireland
We could not find any notable namesake.