Eitzaz meaning and origin
Eitzaz primarily is used in Hindi and Arabic, meaning of Eitzaz is "Name of Prophet" is bestowed upon boys.Names that rhyme with Eitzaz
Popularity of Eitzaz
Eitzaz is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Pakistan.
What numerology tells about Eitzaz?
When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do.
Do you like Eitzaz? You would love these names
- Urooj means Mounting or Rising is predominantly used in Arabic and Sindhi is used for both sexes
- Mayyada - Girl name Mayyada is substantially used in Arabic and Bengali, Mayyada means "To Walk with a Swinging Gait"
- Amanpreet - Used primarily in Sikh and Sikh unexpected, Amanpreet aimed at both genders, Amanpreet means "The Protector of Peace, One who Loves Peace or Lover of Peace" is originated from Punjabi
- Anwaar - Anwaar's meaning is Gleam, Devote of God or Rays of Light is commonly used in Kannada and Gujarati is a unisex name
- Diqrah - Girl name Diqrah is used chiefly in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Diqrah is "A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith"
Namesakes of Eitzaz
We could not find any notable namesake.