Ekaanta name meaning
What does Ekaanta mean?
Boy name Ekaanta is originated from Sanskrit which is used in Hindi and Sanskrit languages, meaning of Ekaanta is "Loneliness, Solitude or Seclusion".Names that rhyme with Ekaanta
How popular is the name Ekaanta?
Ekaanta is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Ekaanta?
As for your friends, keep it real. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing.
Go through the following names similar to Ekaanta
- Anshumanth - Largely used in Marathi and Hindi, Anshumanth is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Anshumanth is "Luminous"
- Pravasu - Boy name Pravasu means "Wealthy" is used specifically in Marathi and Hindi
- Sarsija - Used notably in Marathi and Hindi, Sarsija is used as a baby girl name, Sarsija means "Lotus"
- Mahaadeva - Boy name Mahaadeva means "The Great God Shiva" is used notably in Sanskrit and Hindi
- Shrimani - Girl name Shrimani means "Jewel or Beautiful" is used predominantly in Hindi and Marathi
Famous people named Ekaanta
We could not find any notable namesake.