Vibhavan meaning and origin
The boy name Vibhavan is used principally in Hindi and Marathi languages, Vibhavan means "Divine or Creation".Names that rhyme with Vibhavan
Popularity of Vibhavan
Vibhavan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Vibhavan?
You want to inspire people to do more in life and thrive to accomplish more. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. You are good with planning, organizing, and coming up with creative solutions to old problems.
Go through the following names similar to Vibhavan
- Abhivachan is used chiefly in Hindi and Gujarati bestowed upon boys, Abhivachan means "Good Word"
- Abhigeetha means Praised is used majorly in Marathi and Hindi is bestowed upon girls
- Deepthanshu means The Sun is used majorly in Hindi and Marathi is bestowed upon boys
- Nandisa - Nandisa's meaning is Morning Glory is a baby girl name is used in Hindi and Marathi
- Himangi - Girl name Himangi is commonly used in Sanskrit and Marathi, meaning of Himangi is "Ice"
Namesakes of Vibhavan
We could not find any notable namesake.