Ekadeha meaning and origin
Meaning of Ekadeha is With One Body is a boy name is used in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Ekadeha
Popularity of Ekadeha
Ekadeha is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ekadeha
You are a workaholic and often bring your job at home which angers your family. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself.
Other names similar to Ekadeha, for soon-to-be-parents
- Dharmadhatu - Dharmadhatu's meaning is Made of the Different Metals of Law aimed at baby boys is mainly used in Sanskrit
- Citapati prevalently is used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name, meaning of Citapati is "Lord of Intellect"
- Candresa - Meaning of Candresa is Lord of the Moon or Lord Shiva is used in Sanskrit is bestowed upon baby boys
- Suravindia - Girl name Suravindia came from Sanskrit, meaning of Suravindia is "A Beautiful Attendant and A Beautiful Yaksa". Suravindia is a resultant of Suravinda.
- Devanatha - Dominantly used in Sanskrit, Devanatha is used as a boy name, meaning of Devanatha is "Lord of the Gods"
Namesakes of Ekadeha
We could not find any notable namesake.