Ekadyu meaning and origin
Ekadyu principally is used in Sanskrit, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada and Marathi, meaning of Ekadyu is "Supreme Sky" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Ekadyu
Popularity of Ekadyu
Ekadyu is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ekadyu
When it comes to love, you love with all your heart but people take advantage of your naivety. Nothing good comes without hard work and dedication. There were times when you felt lost but found yourself again thanks to your faith and will to keep going even when your knees were shaking. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. You are always open to new adventures. You are deeply related to the 5 senses.
Do you like Ekadyu? Other names you would love
- Kaanti - Girl name Kaanti is largely used in Marathi, Bengali and Malayalam, meaning of Kaanti is "Another Name for Lakshmi, ** Ornament, Beauty or Loveliness"
- Rajasav is used principally in Tamil and Kannada bestowed upon boys, Rajasav means "Wealth"
- Satyavachana - Meaning of Satyavachana is One who Speaks Only the Truth is used in Tamil, Malayalam and Oriya is bestowed upon baby boys
- Medha - Curious unisex name Medha is specifically used in Gujarati and Malayalam, Medha means "Goddess Saraswati or Cloud"
- Vidhesh - Used mostly in Hindi, Malayalam and Marathi, Vidhesh means "Lord Shiva or Foreign Land or Lord Shiva" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Ekadyu
We could not find any notable namesake.