Elftraud meaning and origin
Originated from Old High German, Elftraud means "Composition Nature Spirit or Force".Names that rhyme with Elftraud
Popularity of Elftraud
Elftraud is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Elftraud
You are persistent to always get where you indented to. People always look for comfort in your world. You are always open to new adventures. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult.
Looking for a name like Elftraud? Please go through the following names
- Isburga - The Isburga is rooted from Old High German, Isburga means "Iron or Protection"
- Alson - Unusual and All time favorite Alsons origin is Germanic is used as a gender insensitive name which is prevalently used in English and English, meaning of Alson is "Son of All"
- Balthild - Balthilds origin is Old English and Germanic is used as a baby girl name which is prevalently used in English and German, meaning of Balthild is "Bright Battle, Bold or Bold Fighter"
- Wiegbert came from Old High German, meaning of Wiegbert is "Shiny or Struggle"
- Harailt - Particulary used in English and Scottish, Harailt means "Leader", a boy name has origin in Germanic
Namesakes of Elftraud
We could not find any notable namesake.