Adelisa name meaning
On This Page
What does Adelisa mean?
Unusual Adelisa came from Germanic is given to baby girls. Adelisa is resultant of Adela. Adela is short version of names with "nobility". Adela is equivalent of Adele in Italian language. Also Adela is equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Adal in German language.
Adela's meaning is Softer and Honorable is rooted from Old High German and Germanic.
How do I pronounce Adelisa?
The two syllabled name Adelisa is pronounced, a-deli-sa. The name can also be pronounced as ad(e)-lisa.Names that rhyme with Adelisa
How popular is the name Adelisa?
Adelisa is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5789 (2003) in its 17 years run on United States naming chart. Over 164 people have been named Adelisa in United States.
Also, it appeared first time in 2001 on baby girl names list of France. Also, Adelisa is a familiar name in Philippines and Brazil. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Adelisa in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Adelisa
In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
Do you like Adelisa? You would love these names
- Bertinat - The Bertinat came from German, Bertinat means "Illustrious or Brilliant"
- Winola means Charming Friend is originated from Germanic is in general given to baby girls
- Alferia - The Alferia means "Noble or Peace" has its origin in German
- Ricco - Anomalous Ricco is originated from Germanic and Old High German is used in Spanish and Italian, Ricco means "Home or Rich" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Olis - The odd unisex name Olis is rooted from Germanic, Olis means "A Powerful Man"
Sibling Names for Adelisa
Adelisa is a beautiful name with a hint of femininity. Siblings with this name would also have names that are equally as wonderful. Below is a list of sibling names for Adelisa:
Sister to Adelisa
Brother for Adelisa
Famous people named Adelisa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adelisa
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lisa
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Love