Emeth meaning and origin
New-fangled and Unexpected choice Hebrew Emeth means "A Faithful Man" is given to baby boys.
Variants of Emeth
View middle names that goes with Emeth like Bjay, Yale, Scan, Mathis, Awet, Kyse,Names that rhyme with Emeth
Popularity of Emeth
Emeth is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our research, over 70 people has been named Emeth globally.
Numerological analysis of Emeth
You are the most creative person in your surroundings. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status.
Looking for names similar to Emeth? Please go through the following names
- Gjin has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in Albanian and is aimed at boys, Gjin means "Yahweh is Gracious"
- Sapheria - The infrequent and contemporary girl name Sapheria means "Blue Jewel and Blue Gemstone" has its origin in Hebrew language. Sapheria is derivative of Sapphire.
- Bethny - The girl name Bethny has its origin in Hebrew, Bethny means "House of Figs and House of Poverty". Bethny is derived from Bethany.
- Isaiah means God is My Salvation, Yahweh is Salvation or God's Helper came from Hebrew which is dominantly used in English, Tamil and Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name . On list of baby boy names, predominant Isaiah managed to reach 51 in year 2018 in United States
- Noa - Meaning of Noa is Peace Bringer, To Rest or Motion is used as a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Hebrew is particulary used in Norwegian and Danish
Namesakes of Emeth
We could not find any notable namesake.