Engbert meaning and origin
Engbert is a variation of Engelbert. Also Engelbert is form of Engilberht in German language. Engelbert's origin is Old High German, meaning of Engelbert is "Shiny Angels and Angil".
Variants of EngbertNames that rhyme with Engbert
Popularity of Engbert
Engbert is a familiar baby name in Netherlands. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Engbert in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Engbert
Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You are easily triggered by lies and injustice. As a lover, you are passionate. At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. When it comes to your career, you do whatever it takes to make a progress and get a higher position.
Go through the following names similar to Engbert
- Malouna has its origin in Hawaiian, Malouna means "One who Rises Above" is a baby girl name. Malouna is derivative of Maluna.
- Bonke - The Bonke is used primarily in Frisian, meaning of Bonke is "Spell"
- Harum - Particulary used in Malay, Harum is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Harum is "Scent or Fragrant" has origin in Malay
- Amrakuta - Amrakuta's meaning is Special Halls or Mansions or Disciple of Buddha is a gender insensitive name is used in Hindi and Hindi
- Söhnke - Söhnke's meaning is Little Son is used predominantly in Frisian
Namesakes of Engbert
We could not find any notable namesake.