Harum name meaning
What does Harum mean?
Harum means Scent or Fragrant is used predominantly in Malay in general aimed at baby girls has its origin in Malay.Names that rhyme with Harum
How popular is the name Harum?
Harum is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in India. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Harum?
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Do you like Harum? You would love these names
- Ayu - The girl name Ayu means "Beautiful or Pretty" is originated from Malay is used predominantly in Malay
- Maata - Of Australian origin, Maata means "A Highborn Lady" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Apke is used chiefly in Frisian, Apke means "Of Noble Lineage" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Jelso - Meaning of Jelso is Noble or Ruler is used particulary in Frisian
- Azenorig means Honor is predominantly used in Breton is originated from Breton
Famous people named Harum
We could not find any notable namesake.