Enge meaning and origin
Girl name Enge is used mostly in Danish and Swedish languages. Enge is version of neoteric and dominant Engel. Engel is a variation of Old German Names Beginning with Engel-. Also Engel is variation of Engill. Engel is also a variant of quaint Ingvald. Engel is a diminutive of names with "angels". Engel is Norwegian cognate of Engjel. Also Engel is Norwegian form of Ingel. Origin of Engel is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Engel is "Angil, Angel and A Messenger from Heaven".
Variants of EngeNames that rhyme with Enge
Popularity of Enge
Enge is a common baby name in China while it is somewhat familiar in Papua New Guinea and Indonesia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Enge as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Enge?
You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. Almost every celebrity has the number 22 as their destiny number. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
Looking for names similar to Enge? Please go through the following names
- Marelius - Of Hebrew origin, Marelius is a baby boy name, largely used in Swedish and Norwegian, Marelius means "The Perfect One and Rebellious". Marelius is masculine form of Maria.
- Lodin is Norwegian equivalent of Loðinn
- Mardis - Unisex name Mardis is used prevalently in Norwegian and Swedish. Mardis is Norwegian form of Mardís
- Alvdis predominantly is used in Swedish and Norwegian is a baby girl name. Alvdis is form of Alfdís in Norwegian language
- Halldora - The girl name Halldora is majorly used in Danish and Swedish has origin in Old Norse. Halldora is Norwegian form of Halldóra
Namesakes of Enge
We could not find any notable namesake.