Engelbirt meaning and origin
Engelbirt is a variant form of Engelbert. Also Engelbert is German form of Engilberht. Of Old High German origin, Engelbert, Engelbert means "Shiny Angels and Angil".
Variants of EngelbirtNames that rhyme with Engelbirt
Popularity of Engelbirt
Engelbirt is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Engelbirt
When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. Besides being hard-working by nature, you are also independent and like to handle things your way. Reorder your priorities and put work as last.
You would love these names similar to Engelbirt
- Ildebert came from German, meaning of Ildebert is "Fight or Brilliant"
- Alizon - Unfamiliar girl name Alizon means "Noble or Fight" is of German origin
- Carolla - The girl name Carolla has origin in English and German, Carolla means "Vigorous or Strong"
- Wylbur - The boy name Wylbur has its origin in Germanic, Wylbur means "Brilliant, Will and Walled Stronghold". Wylbur is derived from Wilbur.
- Eldert means Sword Tip or Hard is used mainly in Frisian and German
Namesakes of Engelbirt
We could not find any notable namesake.