Erawat meaning and origin
Erawat's meaning is The Celestial White Elephant of Indra used for baby boys is principally used in Sanskrit and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Erawat
Popularity of Erawat
Erawat is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Erawat?
You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at.
Parents who liked Erawat, loved these names
- Viratar - Meaning of Viratar is Strong Hero is used chiefly in Hindi and Marathi is given to baby boys
- Aagar - Aagar's meaning is Music Interest is used in Kannada and Sanskrit is used as a boy name
- Tarasankar - Tarasankar's meaning is Wave is used in Bengali and Hindi is used as a boy name
- Abheeran - Boy name Abheeran is prevalently used in Marathi and Hindi, Abheeran means "A Cow Herd"
- Dhanin - Used principally in Marathi and Hindi, Dhanin mainly bestowed upon baby boys, Dhanin means "Wealthy"
Namesakes of Erawat
We could not find any notable namesake.