Esak meaning and origin
Boy name Esak is prevalently used in Arabic language, meaning of Esak is "Beautiful".Names that rhyme with Esak
Popularity of Esak
Esak is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 200000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Esak around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Esak
You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings.
Do you like Esak? You would love these names
- Gulnar is used specifically in Arabic is a girl name, Gulnar means "Pomegranate Flower or Flower of the Pomegranate Tree" is rooted from Afghan
- Raakaan - Boy name Raakaan is majorly used in Arabic, Raakaan means "Respectful"
- Davood - The boy name Davood is used majorly in Arabic. Its origin is in Hebrew, Davood means "Beloved One"
- Abduk - Abduk's meaning is Lucky used for baby boys is used majorly in Arabic
- Kaleem means Prophet Muhammad, Interlocutor or Speaker is used mainly in Arabic is originated from Arabic is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Esak
We could not find any notable namesake.