Exar name meaning
What does Exar mean?
Meaning of Exar is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Exar
How popular is the name Exar?
Exar is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Exar is a familiar name in Mexico and Peru. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Exar
You are energetic and have a restless spirit. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone.
Other names similar to Exar
- Bartholomée - The Bartholomée means "Son of Tolomé" is originated from Aramaic language
- Tamzon - Tamzon's meaning is Twin and Little Twin is used as a girl name has origin in Aramaic. Tamzon is resultant of Thomasina.
- Elilchelvan - Elilchelvan's meaning is A Simple Good Looking Man or Handsome used for baby boys is chiefly used in Tamil, Kannada and Bengali
- GyanSingh is used mostly in Sikh and Gujarati bestowed upon boys, GyanSingh means "Knowledge or Lucky Man"
- Maningning came from Tagalog is used in Tagalog used for girls, meaning of Maningning is "Bright or Brilliant"
Famous people named Exar
We could not find any notable namesake.