Ezera meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Hebrew Ezera bestowed upon boys is commonly used in Hawaiian. Ezera is derivative of Ezer. Ezer is version of biblical, enduring and pleasing Ezra. Commonly used in Hebrew creative and adventurous and contemporary, Ezer is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Ezer is "Help".Names that rhyme with Ezera
Popularity of Ezera
What numerology tells about Ezera?
Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. Be more flexible and less stubborn. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Your best character traits are individuality and independence.
Other names similar to Ezera, for would be moms
- Masada - Rare unisex name Masada is originated from Hebrew, Masada means "Strong Foundation"
- Manouchka - Unconventional girl name Manouchka means "God with Us" is originated from Hebrew
- Ikabod - The boy name Ikabod is rooted from Hebrew mostly used in Hebrew language, Ikabod means "Inglorious"
- Batya - Anomalous Batya is originated from Hebrew is used substantially in Hebrew, Batya means "Daughter of God or Daugther of Yahweh" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Janeeta is used mainly in Tamil has its origin in Hebrew given to baby girls, Janeeta means "God is Gracious"
Namesakes of Ezera
We could not find any notable namesake.