Miguelita meaning and origin
Miguelita's meaning is Who is Like God used for baby girls used in Spanish is of Hebrew origin. Miguelita is version of celebrated and biblical Michaela. Michaela is variation of biblical, famed and imperishable Michael. Michaela is derived from Michel. Michaela is effeminate version of Michael. Meaning of Michaela is Feminine of Michael and Who Resembles God is originated from Hebrew. Miguelita is celebrated on September 29th.
Variants of Miguelita
Michaela, Mikhael, Michael, Chelle, Mikala, Michele, Michelle, Meichele, Mykhael, Dumichel, Micah, Mitchel, Aaronmichael, Michaelangel, Lachelle, Richelle, Mikalda, Machealle, Michaella, Tashelle, Michellee, MichelNames that rhyme with Miguelita
Popularity of Miguelita
Miguelita is a common baby name in Philippines while it is somewhat familiar in Brazil, Haiti and Mexico. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Miguelita globally.
Numerological aspects of Miguelita
People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are.
Other names similar to Miguelita, for name hunters
- Heladio - Heladio's meaning is Greek is mainly used in Spanish and is aimed at baby boys has its origin in Old Greek
- Arcadio - Boy name Arcadio is rooted from Germanic and Old Greek is dominantly used in Spanish language. Arcadio is equivalent of Archibald in Spanish language. Also Arcadio is form of Arkadios in Spanish language
- Yoli - Infrequent and Modernistic Yoli has its origin in Old Greek is primarily used in Spanish, Yoli means "Violette and Violet Flower" is used for baby girls. Yoli is derivative of Yolanda.
- Darío is used mostly in Spanish has its origin in Old Persian, Darío means "Possessor of the Good" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Consuelo - The prevalent and ever lasting unisex name Consuelo means "Comfort or Consolation" has its origin in Spanish is used principally in Spanish. In 1944, widespread Consuelo was the 498th most popular name on baby girl names chart in United States
Namesakes of Miguelita
We could not find any notable namesake.