Faheam meaning and origin
Boy name Faheam has origin in Arabic. Faheam is derivative of Fahim. Arabic name Fahim is majorly used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Fahim is "Scholar, Wise and Intelligent".Names that rhyme with Faheam
Popularity of Faheam
Faheam is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Faheam
Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. Start fulfilling your wishes, dreams, and needs before it's too late. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Other names similar to Faheam, for soon-to-be-parents
- Zubiya - Prevalently used in Arabic, Zubiya means "God's Gift" is used as a girl name
- Zumana - Girl name Zumana means "Beauty" is used prevalently in Arabic
- Javad - Outlandish Javad mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Javad is "Eternal or Liberal"
- Taymour - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Taymour commonly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Taymour is "Timur"
- Shems - Meaning of Shems is The Sun or A Planet is dominantly used in Arabic is used for boys
Namesakes of Faheam
We could not find any notable namesake.