Fakihah meaning and origin
Girl name Fakihah means "Fruit or Cheerful" is used primarily in Arabic and Sindhi.Names that rhyme with Fakihah
Popularity of Fakihah
Fakihah is an uncommon name around the world. According to our evaluation, at least 50 people have been bestowed Fakihah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Fakihah
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Working harder than required is what you are known for. If your name ends with letter H, it reveals you are a person of facts. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted.
Other names similar to Fakihah
- Nuti - Unisex name Nuti means "Knot, Worship or Praise" is used majorly in Sanskrit and Gujarati
- Salmaan - Meaning of Salmaan is Name of a Distinguished Sahabi is especially used in Arabic and Tamil is a boy name
- Dhuha - The unisex name Dhuha is predominantly used in Malayalam, Hindi and Sindhi, Dhuha means "Forenoon" is originated from Arabic
- Suhag - Used principally in Arabic and Sindhi, Suhag bestowed upon girls, Suhag means "Love"
- Adrish mainly is used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Adrish is "Mirror or Infinite Visionary" is a boy name
Namesakes of Fakihah
We could not find any notable namesake.