Adrish name meaning
Usage: Arabic, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil and Telugu
Meaning: Mirror and Infinite Visionary
Add to favorites
What does Adrish mean?
Boy name Adrish means "Mirror or Infinite Visionary" is used in Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Malayalam and Arabic. Names that rhyme with Adrish
How popular is the name Adrish?
Adrish is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 500 babies have been bestowed Adrish around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adrish?
You are the most self-motivated person you know. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Do you like Adrish? Read these names too
- Shereena - Unorthodox Shereena came from French is largely used in Arabic and Tamil, a baby girl name, meaning of Shereena is "Sweet Kind Hearted or Beautiful"
- Jamelia means Beautiful is dominantly used in Tamil, English and Arabic has its roots in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Khwaja - Origin of Khwaja is in Old Persian, meaning of Khwaja is "Master or Mister" and a boy name is predominantly used in Urdu and Arabic
- Dilkash means Attractive, Fascinating or Captivating aimed at both boys and girls is primarily used in Gujarati and Arabic
- Shabeena is used prevalently in Tamil and Arabic is a girl name, Shabeena means "Derived from Sabine or Italian Culture"
Famous people named Adrish
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adrish
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
Share your opinion on Adrish