Faliha name meaning
What does Faliha mean?
Faliha's meaning is Fortunate, Lucky, Successful, Prosperous or Feminine of Falih is used as a girl name is majorly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Faliha
How popular is the name Faliha?
Faliha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Faliha is a familiar name in Pakistan. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Faliha
You always take care of others, especially the people you love. What is it that you want to do in life but never had the courage? If you know, go on and do it. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Faliha
- Radhwaan - Boy name Radhwaan means "Consent or Acceptance" is used principally in Arabic
- Mareer - Mareer's meaning is Powerful or Rope is chiefly used in Arabic is a boy name
- IzzaAnnisa means She was the Daughter of Muhammad Bin Abdul Aziz Bin Ali Bin Hibbat Allah Bin Khuldoon or She Narrated Hadith aimed at baby girls is used chiefly in Arabic
- Afraah means White or Bright is a girl name is used prevalently in Arabic
- Aasaal - Prevalently used in Arabic, Aasaal means "Evening Time or Real" is aimed at boys
Famous people named Faliha
We could not find any notable namesake.