Farees name meaning
What does Farees mean?
Farees is used mostly in Arabic, Farees means "Perspicacity, Also a Horseman or Knight or Intelligent" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Farees
How popular is the name Farees?
Farees is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2010. Also, Farees is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka and India. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Farees
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
If you like Farees, you would love these names
- Alamul-Hudaa - Boy name Alamul-Hudaa means "Banner of Guidance" is used in Arabic
- Andalib is used especially in Arabic, Andalib means "Nightingale" is a baby girl name
- Simky means Love is used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Mushtaneer - Girl name Mushtaneer means "Stay Water" is used specifically in Arabic
- Gul-Izar - Girl name Gul-Izar is used largely in Arabic, meaning of Gul-Izar is "Rosy-cheeked"
Famous people named Farees
We could not find any notable namesake.