Farhannah meaning and origin
Farhannah specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of Farhannah is "Joyful or Glad" is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Farhannah
Popularity of Farhannah
Farhannah is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Philippines. According to our findings, over 90 babies have been named Farhannah globally.
Numerological analysis of Farhannah
You are a child of change. You always take care of others, especially the people you love. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are a determinate fellow. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity.
You would love these names similar to Farhannah
- Haleefa mainly is used in Arabic, meaning of Haleefa is "Friend or Companion" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Abdul-Hafiz is used in Arabic, Abdul-Hafiz means "Servant of the Protector" is generally used for baby boys
- Khaleesah - Girl name Khaleesah means "Clear, Name of a Sahabiyyah RA or Pure" is used notably in Arabic
- Fazalah - Boy name Fazalah is used particulary in Arabic, meaning of Fazalah is "Name of the Father of Anas or Munis whom the Prophet PBUH Sent as Scouts to Watch Quraysh Movements at Badr"
- Zoufishan - Zoufishan's meaning is Moonlight used for girls is chiefly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Farhannah
We could not find any notable namesake.