Abdul-Hafiz meaning and origin
Boy name Abdul-Hafiz means "Servant of the Protector" is notably used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Hafiz
Popularity of Abdul-Hafiz
Abdul-Hafiz is a rare name around the world. At least, 70 people globally have carried Abdul-Hafiz as their given name according to our estimate.
Do you like Abdul-Hafiz? You would love these names
- Rinaf - Boy name Rinaf is used in Arabic, Rinaf means "Calm"
- Abdalla - Curious boy name Abdalla is used predominantly in Arabic, meaning of Abdalla is "Servant of God" has its origin in Arabic
- Dhunnoon majorly is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Dhunnoon is "The Man of the Whale"
- Roha means Life or Soul is used in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Koroush - Boy name Koroush is used commonly in Arabic, Koroush means "Like the Sun"
Namesakes of Abdul-Hafiz
We could not find any notable namesake.