Farhiya name meaning
What does Farhiya mean?
Meaning of Farhiya is Happy is given to baby girls.Names that rhyme with Farhiya
How popular is the name Farhiya?
Farhiya is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7937 (2016) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2000 when it ranked 1995th. But Farhiya is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Somalia. According to our evaluation, over 40000 babies have been named Farhiya globally.
Farhiya in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Farhiya
People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth.
If you like Farhiya, you would love these names
- Andwele - Unheard-of and Modernistic boy name Andwele means "God Brought Me"
- Tonantzin - Unheard-of Tonantzin is used mostly in Andean-Equatorial has its origin in Andean-Equatorial, Tonantzin means "Aztec Goddes" is given to girls
- Kanoelani - Kanoelani's meaning is Heavenly Mist has its origin in Hawaiian which is used in Hawaiian is a gender insensitive name
- Aung - New-fangled and Unexpected choice Aung predominantly is used in Burmese aimed at both sexes, meaning of Aung is "Success" is originated from Burmese
- Quon - Meaning of Quon is Bright One is a boy name
Famous people named Farhiya
- Farhiya Abdi is a Somali-Swedish basketball player from the Women's National Basketball Association who holds the position of forward.