Aung name meaning
On This Page
What does Aung mean?
Origin of Uncustomary and Modernistic Aung is in Burmese, meaning of Aung is "Success" specifically used in Burmese is used as a unisex name.
How is Aung regarded as a baby name?
Aung is a unique and beautiful name for a baby girl that originates from China. It carries the meaning of 'by the riverside meadow', which makes it a nature-inspired name.
One of the specialties of this name is its simplicity, making it easy to pronounce and remember. The name Aung has a soft and feminine sound, which adds to its charm.
Another specialty of this name is its uniqueness - it's not as commonly used as some other baby girl names, so your little one will stand out from the crowd. Overall, Aung is an excellent choice for parents who want a meaningful and distinctive name for their baby girl.
How do I pronounce Aung?
Two syllabled Aung is pronounced as a(u)-ng.Names that rhyme with Aung
How popular is the name Aung?
Aung is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. But an extremely popular name in Myanmar where every 1 in 20 have the name. At least, 2790000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Aung in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Aung
Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like.
Other names similar to Aung
- Seina - Unconventional girl name Seina means "Sei Meaning Star"
- Matteen - Matteen's meaning is Well-Mannered used for boys is originated from Afghan
- Ling - Ling's meaning is Delicate or Dainty is used for both sexes
- Napua - Anomalous Napua has its origin in Hawaiian bestowed upon girls, Napua means "Young Woman of the Flowers"
- Xanti - The infrequent and contemporary boy name Xanti means "Honoring St" has its origin in Basque language
Sibling Names for Aung
If you are looking for the perfect siblings' names to go with your baby Aung, look no further. We have compiled a list of unique and meaningful names that complement the name Aung beautifully. From classic to modern, there is something for everyone on this list. Take a look and find the perfect name for your growing family.
Names for Aung's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Aung
- Aung San Suu Kyi, Burmese politician, diplomat, author
- Aung San, served as the 5th Premier of the British Crown Colony of Burma
- Aung Gyi, Burmese politician and a member of General Ne Win's 4th Burma Rifles rising to Brigadier General
- Aung San Oo, elder brother of State Counsellor of Myanmar and Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi; the two are the only surviving children of Burmese independence leader Aung San
- Aung Lwin, Myanmar Academy Award winning Burmese actor and director
Lists having Aung
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Success