Farmor meaning and origin
Farmor is derived from Farmer. Farmer is originated from English, Farmer means "One who Works the Earth".
View middle names that goes with Farmor like Oger, Ander, Zkye, Suen, Ambrose,Names that rhyme with Farmor
Popularity of Farmor
Farmor is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Denmark. According to our findings, over 30 babies have been named Farmor globally.
Numerological aspects of Farmor
You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression.
Go through the following names similar to Farmor
- Ascencion - Origin of Unwonted Ascencion is in Spanish, meaning of Ascencion is "Ascension", used in Spanish and English is a unisex name
- Creda - Rare girl name Creda has its origin in English, Creda means "A Woman of Faith"
- Slatar - Boy name Slatar is of English origin, meaning of Slatar is "Roof Slater". Slatar is a resultant of Slater.
- Ardlee came from English, meaning of Ardlee is "From the Home Lover's Meadow and Ardent Meadow" is aimed at boys. Ardlee is resulted from Ardley.
- Hardwick - Uncommon boy name Hardwick is of English origin, meaning of Hardwick is "From the Courageous Mans Settlement"
Namesakes of Farmor
We could not find any notable namesake.