Farzaana name meaning
What does Farzaana mean?
Origin of Farzaana is in Persian is used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Farzaana is "Intelligent or Wise" is bestowed upon baby girls. Farzaana is variant form of acclaimed Farzana. Farzana's meaning is Wise and Intelligent is originated from Persian.
Variants of FarzaanaNames that rhyme with Farzaana
How popular is the name Farzaana?
Farzaana is a familiar baby name in South Africa and Pakistan. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Farzaana
People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You are attentive to details and hard-working. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself.
Do you like Farzaana? Read these names too
- Rakhshinda - Originated from Persian, Rakhshinda means "Bright, Resplendent or Shining" specifically used in Iranian and Arabic is used as a girl name
- Bijon - Origin of Offbeat Bijon is in Persian is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Bijon is "Deep" is used dominantly in Hindi
- Mahtab - Atypical Mahtab principally is used in Indian, Marathi and Arabic aimed at both genders which originated from Persian, meaning of Mahtab is "Light of Moon or Moonlight"
- Khurshid - The boy name Khurshid means "The Sun or Cheerful" is of Persian origin is predominantly used in Arabic and Iranian
- Shayan - Originated from Persian, Offbeat Shayan bestowed upon both genders, Shayan means "Worthy, Intelligent or Deserving" is mostly used in Hindi, Swedish and Arabic
Famous people named Farzaana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Farzaana
- Girl names beginning with F
- Persian Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Wise
Share your opinion on Farzaana