Fathi meaning and origin
Fathi means Victorious, Winner, To Win, The Exact Beginning Time of Raining is Called Fathi as Well, Conqueror, Warrior or Conquering used for both genders and originated from Sanskrit and Arabic is mostly used in Arabic. Fathi is variant of prevalent and contemporary Fateh. Originated from Sanskrit and Arabic, Offbeat Fateh, Fateh means "Conqueror, The Victorious One and Victory".
Variants of FathiNames that rhyme with Fathi
Popularity of Fathi
Fathi is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1958 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1974, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 448 on boy names chart when 43 babies were named Fathi. Over 1035 people have been named Fathi in France. Fathi is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But Fathi is a popular baby name in Tunisia where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in, Libya, Yemen, Sudan, Egypt, Algeria, Jordan, Palestine and Saudi Arabia. At least, 170000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Fathi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Fathi
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are in a good place right now and love life. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Understand that you can't help a person who doesn't know they have a problem. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star.
Go through the following names similar to Fathi
- Lema - Unconventional and Perpetual Lema has its origin in African language is used as a unisex name, Lema means "One who is Cultivated or Eye" is specifically used in Oriya and Bengali
- Rahat - Meaning of Rahat is Relief, Comfort or Response used for both boys and girls is especially used in Kannada, Sindhi and Arabic
- Jaafar - Unconventional Jaafar is originated from Arabic language is used as a boy name and is mostly used in Marathi and Kannada, Jaafar means "Little Creek or Stream"
- Eiram - The girl name Eiram is used commonly in Arabic, Bengali and Tamil languages, Eiram means "Heaven"
- Nilabh means Moon or Object In the Sky Cloud used for baby boys is primarily used in Gujarati and Malayalam
Namesakes of Fathi
- Fathi Arafat, Palestinian physician and a founder and long-term chairman of the Palestine Red Crescent Society
- Fathi Yakan, Islamic cleric
- Fathi Eljahmi, was Libya's "most prominent democratic dissident" for three decades up until his death
- Fathi Shaqaqi, co-founder and Secretary-General of the Islamic Jihad Movement
- Fathi Kameel, Kuwaiti football player
- Fathi Hassan, Egyptian artist
- Fathia Balogun in Farayola as Actress
- Fathima Babu in Unnidathil Ennai Koduthen as Actress
- In 2001 comedy film, Film sakafi, Fathi Abdulwahhab portrayed Ashraf.
Lists having Fathi
- Boys names beginning with F
- Girls names beginning with F
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Victorious
- Baby Names that mean Winner
- Baby Names that mean Conqueror
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Conquering