Fayek meaning and origin
Fayek's meaning is Surpassing, Excellent, Superior, Outstanding or Insightful is a baby boy name that came from Arabic is used notably in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Fayek
Popularity of Fayek
Fayek is a common baby name in Palestine, Egypt and Jordan while it is somewhat familiar in Iraq, Syria, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Tunisia, Oman, India, Yemen and United Arab Emirates. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Fayek globally.
Numerological analysis of Fayek
You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Stress hates your guts. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Do you like Fayek? You would love these names
- Huzfur - The boy name Huzfur is used principally in Arabic language, Huzfur means "Illustrious or Noble"
- Khuder means Green is used particulary in Arabic is a boy name
- Affery - Hebrew and Latin name Affery means "Dust, Colour of the Earth or Young Deer" used for baby girls is used in Arabic
- Mikaail - Mikaail's meaning is The Biblical Michael is the English Language Equivalent used for boys is mainly used in Arabic
- Sogand - Girl name Sogand means "Pledge or Oath" is commonly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Fayek
We could not find any notable namesake.