Ferhild meaning and origin
Ferhild is version of Farhild. Old High German name Farhild, meaning of Farhild is "Struggle and Travel".
Variants of FerhildNames that rhyme with Ferhild
Popularity of Ferhild
Ferhild is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Ferhild?
You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Start fulfilling your wishes, dreams, and needs before it's too late. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others.
Other names similar to Ferhild
- Geelke - Used principally in Frisian, Geelke. Geelke is form of Geela or Gela in Frisian language
- Tikshna - Particulary used in Hindi and Hindi, Tikshna means "Sharp or A Classical Melody" is used for both boys and girls
- Saffye - Originated from Scandinavian, Saffye means "Wise, Saffron the Spice or Yellow or Precious or Glowing and Clean" is normally given to girls. Saffye is derivative of Saffi.
- Pakpao - Girl name Pakpao came from Thai, Pakpao means "Kite"
- Tolana - Unisex name Tolana means "Peace" is used in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Ferhild
We could not find any notable namesake.