Tikshna meaning and origin
Used predominantly in Hindi, Tikshna means "Sharp or A Classical Melody" is aimed at both genders.
View middle names that goes with Tikshna like Kasen, July, Ely, Lavar, Jay, Magdalena,Names that rhyme with Tikshna
Popularity of Tikshna
Tikshna is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
Numerological aspects of Tikshna
You are a freethinker. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Try to be more compassionate and humane. Initially you wanted to be a leader and a teacher, you've come to realize that working on something meaningful with people like you is what makes your soul happy.
Do you like Tikshna? You would love these names
- Eick - Eick means "Sword Tip"
- Jork - The Jork means "Eber" is chiefly used in Frisian
- Budiharto - The boy name Budiharto means "One Who is Wise with Wealth" is of Malay origin is used commonly in Malay
- Miltiade - Miltiade means "King"
- GurkiratSingh means Guru is used customarily as a baby boy name is specifically used in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Tikshna
We could not find any notable namesake.