Fflur name meaning
What does Fflur mean?
Meaning of Fflur is Flowers is used for girls.
How do I pronounce Fflur?
Fleer is the most common way to pronounce one syllabled Fflur.Names that rhyme with Fflur
How popular is the name Fflur?
Fflur is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 143 babies in England and Wales have been named Fflur. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Fflur globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Fflur
People always look for comfort in your world. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. Follow your dreams, not cash. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble.
Looking for names similar to Fflur? Please go through the following names
- Naznean - The girl name Naznean is of Farsi origin, Naznean means "Beautiful, A Charming and Glorious". Naznean is a derivative of Nazneen.
- Dathuya is used mostly in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both boys and girls, Dathuya means "Loveable Person"
- Suitbert - Meaning of Suitbert is Strong or Shiny
- Melech means Ruler is a baby boy name
- Ehouarn - The Ehouarn means "Good or Iron" is rooted from Breton language
Famous people named Fflur
We could not find any notable namesake.