Melech meaning and origin
Melech's meaning is Ruler is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Melech
Popularity of Melech
Melech is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Melech
You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch. Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way.
Looking for a name like Melech? Please go through the following names
- Haïd - Haïd means "Who Returns to God" is originated from Quran
- Eibo - The Eibo is prevalently used in Frisian language, Eibo means "Sword Tip"
- Bunga - Origin of Bunga is in Malay is used in Malay, meaning of Bunga is "Flower" is used as a girl name
- Nu - Meaning of Nu is Water or Positive is used primarily in Telugu, Telugu and Tamil is a gender-neutral name is originated from Vietnamese
- Heimke - Mainly used in Frisian, Heimke means "House"
Namesakes of Melech
We could not find any notable namesake.