Filise meaning and origin
The girl name Filise is originated from Old Greek. Filise is a form of commonly accepted and perennial Phyllis. Phyllis has its origin in Old Greek and German is principally used in German and English, Phyllis means "Green Leaves, Leafy Foliage and Phyllon".
Variants of Filise
View middle names that goes with Filise like Reca, Lucretia,Names that rhyme with Filise
Popularity of Filise
Filise is a familiar baby name in Zambia. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Filise globally.
Numerological analysis of Filise
You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents.
Other names similar to Filise
- Emrys means Celtic Form of Ambrose has its origin in Old Greek, used in English and Welsh is a unisex name
- Oreta - Far-out and Rooted Oretas origin is Old Greek is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Oreta is "Best and Excellence". Oreta is a resultant of Aretha.
- Kalliope - Infrequent girl name Kalliope means "Beautiful Voice". Its origin is in Old Greek is used particulary in English and German
- Aldora - Queer and Rooted Aldora has its origin in Old Greek, Aldora means "Winged Gift or Noble" and is used prevalently in Norwegian and Portuguese is a girl name
- Seleina - Seleina's meaning is Moon is of Old Greek origin, a girl name is used substantially in German and English
Namesakes of Filise
We could not find any notable namesake.