Fizah name meaning
What does Fizah mean?
Fizah means Silver is used in Arabic is given to baby girls.Names that rhyme with Fizah
How popular is the name Fizah?
Fizah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1520 (2001) in its 14 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Also, Fizah is a familiar name in Pakistan and Malaysia. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Fizah?
You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things.
Other names similar to Fizah, for name hunters
- Abdul-Mannan - The boy name Abdul-Mannan means "Slave of the Benefactor" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Manfoosah - Mainly used in Arabic, Manfoosah means "She was the Daughter of Abu Yazid Bin Abu Al-firwaris, A Very Pious Woman or She Wept Often for Fear of Allah" is a baby girl name
- Shabbar - Boy name Shabbar means "By which Name Muhammad is Said to have Called his Grandson Hasan or Son of the Prophet Harun" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Abdul-Fattah means Servant of the Opener (of the Gates of Sustenance) / Conqueror (Allah) normally aimed at baby boys is dominantly used in Arabic
- Saqer means Falcon normally aimed at baby boys is dominantly used in Arabic
Famous people named Fizah
We could not find any notable namesake.